View Single Post
Old 16.1.2014   #622
GothaR

Pekne zhrnute
Ja to vidim tak, ze OR bude idealny pre letecke simulatory, kde sa pilot vacsinou riadi pristrojmi.
Pohladal som vsak trochu na webe a nasiel som zaujimavu diskusiu iRacerov. Vyzera to velmi nadejne:
https://developer.oculusvr.com/forum...=3464&start=20
"I can just "feel" the car's limit so much better with the Rift."
" The thing that struck me the most was how natural it feels, you get a really great sense of position on the track making it easy to aim for the apex."
"I find my braking is a little worse, and my cornering a little better. Especially on corners like Laguna Seca t1 it helps to be able to see the exit that would normally be out of view until you are right on top of it. The improved sense of speed and distance also helps you get the right turn-in angle.
Spotting your braking point is definitely harder though when an obvious landmark isn't available. My lap times are pretty much a wash, no big change."
"I also find that it is easier to recover from bad driving with the Rift.
If I lose grip and get the rear just starting to slip it is more intuitive wearing the rift in how I react.
Overall my laptimes are similar in the Rift but I find I am far more consistent."
"I never look for brake markers any-more I judge by depth now.. Took awhile to perfect it but dam when you don't have to think about it just becomes so natural."

Last edited by GothaR; 16.1.2014 at 07:51.
GothaR is offline   Reply With Quote